Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Want to see what every Polywood shutter option will look like before your in-home consultation? Our Shutter Designer makes it possible. Choose your shutter color, louver, control, and frame. And set your background wall color and get a good feel for how our Polywood® shutters will beautify your home. When you've found what you like, go ahead and download your ideal shutters and send them to our Sunburst store so we can send you a quote on your custom-designed Polywood shutters.
Here’s a few shutter tips:
- Most Detroit homeowners want Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly edge out 4.5” louvers in requests.
- Pick a standard tilt rod for a farmhouse or more traditional style room, and hidden tilt for a more modern style.
- Divider rails and split tilt are great choices that let you keep the bottom louvers closed for privacy and tilting open the top louvers to let in light.
- With frames, the main idea is if you have trim/casing around your window, try the Standard L, Decorative L or Flat L. If you don’t have casing, any frame will work.
- If your windows have a bottom sill piece—usually wood or marble—be sure to click “with Sill” so you can get a full picture with the sill frame which sits on top of your sill piece.